Who We Are
The Mission of the Medical Society of the County of Queens is:
- To establish and maintain the highest possible standards of medicine in the county of Queens.
- To contribute to the professional and personal development of members physicians by presenting the profession as whole and to advocate health-related rights, responsibilities and issues in order to promote a favorable environment for the practice of medicine and improvement of the health of the residents of the state of New York.
- To serve as a resource for its members and assist them in addressing the many needs which they face in providing health care to their patients.
- To enhance the delivery of medical care of high quality to all people in the most judicious manner, and to act to promote and maintain high standards in medical education and in the practice of medicine in an effort to ensure that quality medical is available to the public.
- To seek to educate the public regarding important health care issues.